For Sure J'Adore

1.27.2013

Gallery Hopping

Yesterday, my friend Cheyenne and I took the train to Philly, for a day of lattes, art, and shopping.
We started out with chai tea lattes and iPhones in hand, trudging through the biting air, trying to find the Philadelphia Academy of Fine Arts. Our hands were numb, but thanks to Google Maps, we found it. 
~

PAFA has an amazing gallery dedicated to both student and professional artwork. I've been there a couple of times now, and I find it so interesting because there is everything from bright installations to small ink sketches. If you're ever in Philly, be sure to check it out! -- They also have a really nice gift shop. 






Chey and I also visited the Rodin Museum on the Parkway, which is pretty incredible. It's a small, beautiful building, filled with Rodin's sculptures. 







We stopped at an adorable coffee shop, Caffeination. They do really cool latte art. Mine was a monkey, and Chey's was a snowman. 







Finally, we went to Rittenhouse Square to shop at Free People, Urban Outfitters and Lululemon. Somehow, I didn't end up buying anything. ;) 

follow me on instagram @forsurejadore 
Follow For Sure J'Adore

2 comments:

  1. lovely pictures! I was following your city excursion on instagram :P xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! and yeah, I went a little overboard! ;)
    xx
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor