For Sure J'Adore

9.10.2012

DIY Journal Ideas

I love journals and little books with random doodles. One of my upcoming art projects in school is to draw, paint, and collage in a hardcover book. I went to a thrift store after school today and picked up two really cool old books. One will be for my project, the other will be for my own independent study! I thought what better way to gather inspiration than to surf the net for DIY Journals. I love the tutorials from A Beautiful Mess, and all of these pictures are from there. 

Do you have any ideas for making a journal? I'd love to hear your thoughts below! :) xoxo

Follow For Sure J'Adore

1 comment:

  1. looks so cool! I always wanted something like this, but for some reason I never could! xx
    www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor