For Sure J'Adore

9.22.2012

Plant Shopping

My Mom and I spent the afternoon last week in Lancaster, Pennsylvania looking for plants for the front yard of our house. We went to two different places. The first carries trees, bushes, and shrubs, while the second place specializes more in herbs, cacti, and house plants. It was a beautiful September afternoon and I got some new succulents and a few other plants. The fresh air was great for my cold and cleared the cobwebs in my head! ;)























follow me on instagram @forsurejadore 
Follow For Sure J'Adore
(function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); })();

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor