For Sure J'Adore

11.04.2012

Anthropologie Gift Decor

    I was in Anthropologie last weekend, and I was so excited to see things to decorate gifts. I literally sat in front of the shelves for ten or fifteen minutes! They now have everything from beads to gift tags and wrapping paper to yarn and ribbon. I was also really surprised to see that mostly everything was reasonably priced.
    One thing that I recommend everyone buying for this upcoming holiday season, is the Rainbow Rope Spool. It's only $10 and there is more than enough of it for all of your gifts. Everytime you unwrap a few feet of the spool, another color is uncovered, and I even found some sequin embellished fabric in mine!
    So, take a look below, and stay tuned for other gift wrapping ideas as well as affordable gifts to give these next couple of months!













>>><<<

follow me on instagram @forsurejadore 
  Follow For Sure J'Adore
(function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); })();

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor