For Sure J'Adore

11.11.2012

Anthropologie Is Ready For the Holidays

I went into Anthropologie today, only to find that just like every other store, is ready for the holidays! Snow is sprinkled everywhere, gift wrapping supplies are neatly arranged on the shelves, Christmas trees are adorned in twinkly lights and an assortment of ornaments. It's hard to believe that Christmas is under two months away, as it just felt like Summer was beginning. 






  These adorable little tree ornaments are priced at $8.00 each. I will be posting how to make these yourself for just pennies!  

This brooch is crazy beautiful!


I always go nuts looking through the various drawer pulls!





This was my favorite vignette in the store. I love the look of the crystal perfume bottles against the fur.





I'm a little too obsessed with distressed hardwood floors... 




Books, books, books!

I will also be doing a DIY on how to make these plates! 





1 comment:

  1. I am so ready for Holidays! bring them on! xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor