For Sure J'Adore

11.30.2012

Creative Spaces

    I always find that an artist's studio space tells a lot about who they are as a person and an artist, as well as how they work.  Some studio spaces are kept neat and clean, while others contain stacks of inspirational images and dried paint flaking from a desk.  I'm certainly associated with the second description, and I don't think that there's anything wrong with it. It personally drives me nuts to have everything perfect because I am afraid to mess it up and it keeps me from creating. Other artists however function better with clean spaces to keep their sanity.  What does your studio space look like? 














Studio spaces from Jen Mann // Charmaine Olivia // Amanda Zazi Charchian // Pinterest.

follow me on instagram @forsurejadore 
Follow For Sure J'Adore

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor