For Sure J'Adore

11.05.2012

Free People Holiday 2012

    November is now upon us, which means it's time for cozy socks, eating comfort food, and the Free People Holiday catalog. This year's catalog is super long (as it is every year), and was inspired by classic fairytales. The garments are rich in color, and high in warmth. 
I was dazzled when I saw the party dresses that were beaming with sequins, and lusting after the knit sweaters that provide warmth for this upcoming season of frost. 
I am totally satisfied with this catalog, and I think it is one of their best in a while.
You can check out the catalog in its entirety here
~**~









follow me on instagram @forsurejadore 
Follow For Sure J'Adore
(function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); })();

2 comments:

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor