For Sure J'Adore

1.07.2013

Girls On Bikes

Free People's new January catalog has me wishing for Spring already. The pages are filled with floral prints and flowy fabrics. I'm trying to decide which look I love most, but I just can't choose yet! 
~
The catalog also has me anticipating Friday's Blogger Retreat at the Free People Home Office in Philly. I get to skip school and head down to meet up with local bloggers and the Free People crew. I can't wait! --more to come on that later in the week. :)
xx












Follow For Sure J'Adore
(function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); })();

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor