For Sure J'Adore

3.28.2013

Back To Basics: Madewell

          I have always leaned towards a more bohemian style when it comes to clothing, but I also love to see outfits that combine the structured look of boxy basics and the easy beauty of bohemian accents. I decided to go back to basics with this post, because I feel that it is important to know where our outfits originate. I know I am guilty of wearing the same outfits week after week and often forget how I created it. Madewell makes some really delicate bras that look great paired with a boxy skirt. Add a pair of fun shoes, some round sunglasses, and a flower crown, and you are set for Spring!  

Madewell



Madewell skirt / Madewell long straight skirt / Madewell long cotton skirt / Madewell lingerie bra / Madewell lingerie bra / Madewell lingerie bra / Madewell tall shoes / Madewell tall shoes / Madewell mini shoes / Floral hair accessory, $58 / Madewell sunglasses / Prom hair accessory, $55 / Prom hair accessory / Madewell sunglasses / Madewell sunglasses
follow me on instagram @forsurejadore
Follow For Sure J'Adore
(function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); })();

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor