For Sure J'Adore

3.20.2013

Blue Eyed Girl

I've always loved sunglasses because there are so many styles. They are often inexpensive and you can buy a pair for every mood! Some of my favorites for the Spring below have wild colored lenses and wacky shapes. I have a feeling sunnies will be my new obsession this upcoming couple of seasons!

Diamond Eyes Shades, $40, Nastygal.

Sweetheat Sunglasses, $14, Urban Oufitters.

Bel Air Frame, $179, Wildfox Couture.

Love Lace Sunglasses, $18, Urban Outfitters.

F0188 Clear Sunglasses, $5.80, 

Melting Hearts Sunglasses, $16, Urban Outfitters.

F0036 Retro Square Sunglasses, $5.80, Forever21.

follow me on instagram @forsurejadore
Follow For Sure J'Adore

1 comment:

  1. need those sunnies of the first picture in my life asap! xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor