For Sure J'Adore

5.04.2013

Kitsch

This post is loonnnggg overdue! The past couple of years, fabric hair ties from Kitsch have become more and more popular. I will admit that I was skeptical of whether or not they would work as well as 'normal' hair ties. Yeah they are cute and come in a million different colors and styles, but would they be able to hold up my ponytail? Would they be secure enough to use them more than a couple of times? Would they hurt my head? Are they stretchy enough? Too stretchy? So, I decided to try them out. I have two kinds, the Metallic pack, and the Tie Dye pack. 
They keep my ponytail and braids secure. They have lasted a few months and are still working just as well as when I took them out of the packaging. They don't hurt my head. --This one is really important to me, because I wear ponytails a lot! Normal hair ties often give me a headache after a couple hours, and I honestly don't experience that with the Kitsch ties. They are stretchy, but not too stretchy and they are super cute! 
I also love wearing the hair ties as bracelets and wrapping them around posters instead of rubber bands because they don't crease the paper! 
My rating? A solid 10/10. 

I also got the Moon Charm necklace and matching post earrings in silver. I wear the necklace everyday. It goes with everything and it's really light. It also retains it's shine and doesn't turn my neck green (a plus!). The earrings I don't wear nearly as much as I should, due to the fact that I always forget to wear earrings. ;)

Have you tried anything from Kitsch? Do your like their hair ties? 
Comment below! :)


follow me on instagram @forsurejadore 
Follow For Sure J'Adore
(function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); })();

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor