For Sure J'Adore

5.07.2013

Punk Princess

So as it turns out, I missed the Met Ball by only a couple of weeks, with my being their on a day trip last month. A lot of major stars got all dressed up for the event, including Beyonce, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, The Olsen Twins, and Rooney Mara. However, my favorite outfit was that of Taylor Swift's. The 23-year-old entertainer rocked a J Mendel dress and clutch, Givenchy shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. Her bangs were pinned back to show her smokey eyes and she had a hint of a pale pink streak in her hair. 
follow me on instagram @forsurejadore 
Follow For Sure J'Adore
(function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); })();

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor