For Sure J'Adore

8.02.2013

The Best Salad You Will Ever Taste

So the other night I make this insanely  good salad with just about every vegetable I could find in the fridge. I am sharing the recipe so everyone can try it too! It's super easy to make, and if you don't like a vegetable, you can substitute it or leave it out. :)

Screen Shot 2013-08-02 at 12.07.14 PM

 


Ingredients:


~  1-2 heads of romaine lettuce (I'd recommend 1 head per 2 people)


~ 1 leaf of kale 


~ 1/2 a large cucumber


~ 1 medium tomato


~ 1 ear of corn (raw) cut straight off the cob


~ 1 beet (cubed)


Chop up all of the vegetables and throw them in a large bowl.


Dressing:


~ olive oil


~ lemon (juice)


~ S&P


In a jar, mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. I didn't use exact measurements, so just eyeball each ingredient and taste it! 

4 comments:

  1. Yum! Can't wait to try this salad beast! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you. will. love. it.
    plus, it's a super healthy salad! :)
    Let me know what you think! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the best recipes are those that sometimes occur spontaneously. Yours is a fine example, and it looks mouth-watering. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! That's the way I usually cook. & thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor