For Sure J'Adore

10.17.2013

FPme #fallchallenge

I'm so excited to show you guys my entries for Free People's FPme Fall Challenge! If you don't know what FPme is, it's Free People's social community which allows girls to upload their own pictures of them styled in Free People clothing!--I like to think of it as an Instagram for Free People addicts like myself! I was invited by Free People to take part in their Fall Challenge which is to style their LA Nite Tank and Beanie.

Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 12.31.38 PMMy first look was grunge inspired with a bohemian twist. I layered the Lucy Button Front Maxi Slip over the LA Nite Tank with another slip underneath the tank. I added the Vintage Jacquard Pants for an unexpected texture, along with the Donovan boots which add a toughness to the look, as does the Knit Hooded Denim Jacket. The last piece added to my look is the Antalya Coin Collar for depth and detail! You can heart this look HERE.

Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 12.49.01 PM

For my second look, I paired the LA Nite Tank with the Floral Flyaway Skirt (<3). I added my own knee-high boots, the Antalya Coin Collar, and Knit Hooded Denim Jacket for structure. You can heart this look HERE.

Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 12.57.14 PM

For my third look, I wore the LA Nite Tank, Vintage Jacquard Pants, and Donovan Boots, and added a chunky scarf and the FP One Golden Age Top backwards as a cardigan. You can heart this look HERE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor