For Sure J'Adore

4.17.2013

Welcoming the Warmer Weather

The weather here in Philadelphia is bouncing back and forth, like much of the East Coast, between wet and rainy days, and days that make you want to sit poolside. However, my heart is set on the warmer days of swimming in the ocean, laying in the sun trying to get my pale skin half a shade darker, walking barefoot until my feet ache, and nights filled with Country concerts that make my eyes light up and make the rest of the world disappear.
Below is a collection of photographs that I have gathered from Pinterest that put me in the Summer mode. 

follow me on instagram @forsurejadore
Follow For Sure J'Adore
(function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); })();

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor