For Sure J'Adore

5.31.2013

Every Beach Lover Needs...



I'm going to the beach in a few weeks, and to get into the Summer mindset, I put together a little collection of things that every girl needs for the beach!

Every beach lover needs... 1) a place by the water, 2) a handful of shells, 3) a blanket for breezy nights, 4) a favorite pair of flip flops, 5) a 'holds everything and then some' bag, 6) SPF 30, 7) effortless beachy waves, 8) a funky bikini, and 9) a cute pair of sunnies. :)
Every Beach Lover Needs...





Mara Hoffman , $175 / Havaianas metallic flip flops / Object Collectors Item beach bag, $68 / Heart sunglasses / Hawaiian Tropic , $9.08 / Charlotte Ronson / Serena & Lily Fouta Beach Towel - Baltic / Skagerak - Dania Beach Chair, $130 / Sea Shell Watercolor Painting, Original, Framed Matted, 13" x 16"




follow me on instagram @forsurejadore


Follow For Sure J'Adore

2 comments:

  1. Oh my - that bag is SO cute! I'm a sucker for some stripes. I can't wait to get to the beach this summer!JosieFineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute stripe bag and THOSE sunglasses. Why am I always a sucker for heart frame glasses~~ CheersCarly http://www.carlytati.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor