For Sure J'Adore

5.23.2013

Inspiration: The Neighbors

My neighbor on my old street, Kendra, has always had this unique and eclectic style when it comes to her home decor and clothing. Yesterday, I was over at her house visiting and I decided to take some photographs out in the sun room. Everywhere I looked, I saw little collected figures, stacks of books, clusters of plants and layered artwork. The colors are soft and inviting, creating a warm and friendly place to be. Take a look and shop for a similar look, below!

Get the Look: Shelving, here; Kinfolk Magazine, here; Mirror, here; Succulents, here; Wicker Chair, here; Pillows, here; Wall Paint, here;
follow me on instagram @forsurejadore
Follow For Sure J'Adore

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love her style! And in absolute love with that checkered floor!! I wish I had neighbors like this! Lol!
    Great blog btw. new follower!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you share your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting.
xx
~Taylor